The Last Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL LAST LEGION FORUM [Ogame.org, Universe 22]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I found this hilarious

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crusnika
Admin

I found this hilarious Empty
PostSubject: I found this hilarious   I found this hilarious EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:27 pm

I have an account in universe 5 (just because I can). The T.REX alliance has players with like 16 million points. I thought their alliance page was really amusing.

T.REX: We suck at oGame... but you suck more.

Don't hate us because we're sexy, hate us because... well, let's face it you only hate us because we're sexy, so let's all just be honest about it. There, I know *I* feel better.

If you're an alliance looking for a NAP, please contact PK (Invidia) - he's our peaceful, pacifist, diplomatic type. He's very friendly and loves to meet new people. There's not a snowball's chance in Hades that you'll actually GET a NAP with us, but PK likes to talk to people and it will probably give us a laugh.

If you're a player looking for an alliance, there are many nice alliances from which to choose, don't bother applying here. If we want you, we'll come to you. If you still insist on checking out our application form, please fill it out, again, just to amuse us. Never forget that amusing us is your only chance of salvation.
Back to top Go down
https://lastlegion22.forumotion.com

I found this hilarious
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Legion :: Alliance Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: